and compounding lab
What is compounding?
Pharmacy compounding is the art and science of preparing personalized medications...
Administering drug information page for different compounds...
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 6:30pm
Closed for Lunch
1:00pm - 1:30pm
Now offering the Moderna COVID-19, 2-dose Vaccine!
Schedule an appointment for the Moderna vaccination by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will receive your email and contact you with updates and schedule your appointment. We look forward to serving you.
About Covid-19 Vaccines:
- Currently two types of vaccines are available: mRNA (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna – two doses) viral vector (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen – one dose) vaccine.
- All three vaccines teach your body how to make antibodies to the spike protein unique to the COVID-19 virus so you are protected against infection.
- Two weeks after your last dose, your immune system will be able to recognize and protect against COVID-19.
- Regardless of which vaccine you receive, all authorized vaccines will help protect you against serious illness caused by COVID-19.
Vaccine Side Effetcs:
- Minor side effects may occur for one to two days and are normal signs that your body is building protection.
- Common side effects may include pain at the injection site, tiredness, headache, muscle and joint pain or chills and fever.
- The vaccine does not contain the virus so it cannot give you COVID-19.
- Our pharmacists are available to answer your questions and give guidance on over-the-counter medications to treat side effects.
How to prepare for your vaccination:
- Prior to your vaccination, make sure you are well rested and hydrated.
- It is not recommended you take over-the-counter medicine such as ibuprofen, aspirin or acetaminophen before vaccination for the purpose of trying to prevent vaccine-related side effects.
- You may take these medications after receiving your vaccine to help with side effects
- Wear a loose-fitting shirt with short sleeves to allow access to your arm.
Contact us via email email@example.com to get current and updated information about the Covid-19 vaccination.